- pendulum-echo.py : Program to study oscillations of a pendulum using ultrasonic sensor sfr05 (position detector) by plotting real-time graph
- coupled-pend-real-time.py : Program to plot oscillations of TWO coupled pendulums in real-time
- motion-airtrack-echo.py : Programe to plot position time graph for vehicles moving on linear air-track
- motion-compare-airtrack-echo.py : This program allows to plot position-time graph af motion of a vehicle on an air track.
One can take multiple trials and view all the plots. this can be used to compare different aspects of motion
like velocity, acceleration etc…
- motion-two-srfecho.py : This program allows user to use TWO motion sensors (srf-05 modules) and plot both the graphs
in real-time. This can be used for studying collisions, conservation of momentum etc…on air track or also frictionless track.
- We did necessary modifications in ATTINY85 based board which can take square wave as input and generates sine wave.
- Did the experiment to obtain Lissajous figures using two ATTINY boards and wrote the python code to plot the graphs.
- Also wrote a code for GUI for sound and waves experiments.
To Do Next Week……
Since tomorrow is the [GSoC 2014] Suggested ‘pencils down’ date, therefore coming week I will be working on scrubbing the code, improving documentation and completing integrated GUIs for mechanics and sound experiments.
The Firm ‘pencils down’ date is ob 18th August 2014. therefore before Sunday 17th August I will try and give finishing touch to everything.